Sunday, December 18, 2005

This is my last weekend in the Seattle area so I decided to do a few things I had not gotten to do so far here.

Saturday, Mhairi (my co-worker from the UK) and I went into Seattle to go to the Aquarium. We wanted to see the new baby Sea otter. It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. The rest of the aquarium was a lot of fun as well.

Here are the pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mayitaazul/sets/1610643/


On Sunday we drove about 2 and half hours out into the mountains to Leavenworth, Wa. It is a little town in the middle of nowhere that in the 60's was doing very badly and decided to give itself a facelift. It totally remade itself into a copy of a Bavarian village. We had a great time shopping and walking around in the snow. It was really cold, but that didn't stop us from having a fun day out.

and here are the pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mayitaazul/sets/1610581/


So, it is back to work tomorrow and my last week here. I will miss this area, but I am ready to go home. See you all soon!

No comments: