Thursday, December 01, 2005

This past Monday I drove out to Snoqualmie Falls. I got lost getting there so it took me about an hour and a half to get there (and only 40 minutes to get back) but it was a nice drive. The falls are really beautiful but it was colder than a witch's tit out there! I swear I got a minor case of frost bite. I am leaving my scarf, hat and gloves in the car from now on just in case. Here are some pictures of the falls.
















On a whiter, fluffier, even colder note, it has finally started to snow here in Renton. It started to snow in other areas yesterday. Today it was mostly snow that turned to rain as it fell, but there is rumor of a heavier fall tonight or tomorrow. I went this afternoon and traded in my Chevy Impala for a Ford Exlporer. It makes my feel safer and if I decide to trek out to the wilderness at any point I want to be prepared. I will keep you updated!

No comments: